Desautel Law specializes and has extensive experience in all aspects of land use, zoning and permitting law. Our clients include private owners, developers, and special interest groups and we understand how federal and state decisions and policies impact land use. We create strategic, creative solutions while delivering the appropriate environmental reviews and permitting options. We have the expertise and resources to handle diverse zoning and permitting issues like complex regulatory analysis, special use permit applications, wetland and stormwater reviews, coastal permit reviews, and variances.
- Practice before municipal Councils, Zoning Boards, Planning Boards and other municipal bodies in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, representing private clients in obtaining special use permits, and zoning variances, private telecommunications structure approvals, lease negotiations, and land development project approvals.
- Representation of municipal entities, including Councils, Zoning Boards, Planning Boards, and various subcommittees thereof.
- Permit and zoning processes.
- State wetlands regulation.
- State coastal zone regulation.
- Building permits.
- Appellate proceedings before Court of Appeals and Supreme Courts.
Desautel Law helps clients navigate local and state land use, zoning and permitting law processes. We work with clients to avoid legal issues, obtain permits and provide solutions for their individual land needs.
To schedule a consultation for legal advice on any land use, zoning and permitting matter, please call Desautel Law at 401.477.0023, or get in touch with us today.