The environmental law attorneys of Desautel Law provide counsel and represent individuals, businesses and government agencies in a wide range of environmental law issues, including those involving landfill clean up, property contamination, groundwater and well contamination, water and wastewater, air quality, water quality, remediation, regulatory compliance, due diligence, and land use.
- Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of federal and state environmental laws and regulations.
- Successful representation of clients before state and federal environmental regulatory agencies, and federal and state courts, both as prosecutor and defense counsel.
- Legal counsel for regulatory permitting and approvals.
- Counsel for clients’ compliance with respect to air and water pollution and waste regulation.
- Experience includes administrative hearings, Superior Court trials, arguments and hearings, Rhode Island Supreme Court appellate practice, and federal court practice.
Our attorneys understand environmental law, we have experience appealing denied permits and getting environmental permits. Desautel Law can help you with all minor issues and has the capability to take on large and complex cases. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner that needs help with an alleged violation, obtaining permit coverage, looking to minimize recovery costs, dealing with a contaminated property, or fighting excessive controls, you can count on our experience for successful legal representation.