The firm with an astute skill set,
built with decades of credentials.
Desautel Law focuses on state and federal environmental and energy statutory and regulatory compliance, civil litigation, land use litigation, administrative law, municipal law, property law, and municipal and regulatory zoning and permitting.
The Firm has handled litigation matters concerning environmental issues, utilities law, property rights, breach of contract claims, regulatory compliance, due process, constitutional claims.
The attorneys at Desautel Law have experience before:
- All courts in Rhode Island, including District Court, Family Court, Superior Court, Supreme Court, US District Court for RI, US Bankruptcy Court for RI;
- Federal Courts, including the First Circuit Court of Appeals, and the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals;
- United States Environmental Protection Agency;
- United States Department of Homeland Security;
- United Stated States Department of Justice;
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission;
- Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management;
- Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council;
- Rhode Island Public Utilities Commission;
- Rhode Island Energy Facilities Siting Board;
- Rhode Island and Massachusetts municipalities.
AN EXPERT REPUTATION.
Desautel Law provides a comprehensive scope of legal representation in Rhode Island and Massachusetts with respect to environmental law and permitting, energy law and licensing, land use law and zoning/permitting and civil litigation related to these areas of law.
What makes us qualified?
We have extensive experience practicing law in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and years of experience as environmental and regulatory professionals throughout New England. Desautel Law focuses on state and federal environmental and energy statutory and regulatory compliance, civil litigation, negotiation and mediation,administrative law, municipal law, property law, and municipal and regulatory zoning and permitting.
Combined Years of Experience
What Our Clients
Say About Us
“Patrick, Marisa and their staff have always been attentive and compassionate to my needs … I strongly recommend Patrick and Marisa for any legal needs you may have as they have exceeded my expectations time and again. In short, they are the attorneys you want on your side.”
“Marisa proactively offered insight and counsel, which helped me to avoid an adverse outcome.”
“My company needed help with environmental compliance and I was looking for a firm with experience in contaminated real property transactions. They guided me through the regulatory maze concerning soil contamination and remediation.”